"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the 1951 season set the pattern for the next eight seasons of Parkhouse's career.
- The season also sets the record for most female performers.
- Last season the Ducks set franchise records for victories (43) and points (98).
- With the autumn the weather changed, and a mild, dry season set in.
- The 1962 season set the pattern for Bear for the next few years.
- That team's 17-9 season set the best record in the school's history at the time.
- A normal growing season with plenty of water during dry spells will set things right for them.
- The regular season set a new record on total attendance of 1,125,583, a 7.9% increase from the previous season.
- Mix well, season to taste with salt, and set aside.
- His seven seasons as team captain also set a Ducks record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.