"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While Senator Byrd faithfully follows the calendar, senators in the early twentieth century heralded that season by following the habits of a junior senator from Colorado named Charles Thomas.
- The following season he established himself as first choice right-back at the club and was named Luton's Young Player of the Season.
- He played that season with a center fielder named Shoeless Joe Jackson.
- After the season the AP named Williams to the AP All-SEC Second Team.
- The 2002-03 centenary season commenced with the completion of a new 237 seat stand in August 2002, named in honour of president Maurice Boxall.
- In 1974, Isiah had an excellent season making All-Pro once again and named to his third Pro Bowl.
- The 1981/82 season ended with four players (including Master) named as all-SEC selections (a first-team, a second-team and two third-teams).
- The 1982/83 season ended with four players (including Master) named as all-SEC selections (a first-team and three third-teams).
- That season, Collyer's Eye magazine named Sies to its All-NFL second team.
- He was twice named All-State (1960, 1961) and, his senior season of 1960-61, Scholastic Magazine named him an All-American.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.