"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Eruç plans to continue his ocean crossing after the 2008 typhoon season.
- Within the northwestern Pacific there are no official typhoon seasons as tropical cyclones form throughout the year.
- This is because the hottest time coincides with the typhoon season.
- Fortunately, the accident did not occur during typhoon season.
- It was typhoon season, and someone was getting a lot of rain.
- During summer time it can be very humid and regularly rains as a direct result of the typhoon season.
- The farmers gloomily predicted a worse than usual typhoon season.
- Iriomote has a typhoon season that, on average, runs from June to September.
- It was the fifth major storm to hit the Chinese coast during this summer's typhoon season.
- It does, however, experience a strong typhoon season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.