"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since his level improved, Blooming decided to bring him back for the 2006 season, but he did not live up to the expectations.
- It brought his tally for the season to 14 goals in 16 games.
- He impressed and was brought back for the 1974-75 season.
- They were similarly disbanded in 2008 after players protested lack of funds, but the state agreed to bring them back for the 2008-09 season.
- This brought his goal tally up to 10 for the season.
- The event was brought back for the 2012-13 season, but was held in the fall instead of in the spring.
- He also kicked four extra points, bringing his total for the season to 45 and beating the previous professional record of 42.
- Because of safety concerns, the university brought the capacity down to 71,799 for the 2008 season.
- Kentucky went 8-5 in December to bring their record for the season to 23-10.
- The Colonels went 11-4 in January to bring their record for the season to 34-14 (.708).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.