"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If Catholic clerics feel that charges of pedophilia have created an open season on them, they have only themselves to blame.
- By their own inaction and indifference they have created an open season on children for the few sexual predators among them.
- Mr. Page decided that natural history was the way to go, and he went looking for enough good films to create a first season.
- The same will be done with the succeeding three movies, creating a sixteen-episode fifth season.
- Mr. Gennaro said he had created "a very accessible season" as the first bearing his mark.
- However, SBS is in talks to create a second season.
- Orza suggested that some games might be made up during the season, perhaps creating a 160-game season.
- "Nascar took a splintered situation and created a logical season," Kantarian said.
- In 1992 and 1993, everyone will have two weeks off, creating an 18-week season.
- Creating an extended, continuous season would require a different approach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.