"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They form at high latitudes during the cold season.
- These large groups usually form during the non-mating season since there is less need to compete.
- No storms formed in Darwin region during the 1999-2000 season.
- Then last year, three major hurricanes, half of the six that formed during the season, hit the United States.
- Males form territories during the breeding season, and they defend their area with territorial calls.
- Shrimp are often solitary, though they can form large schools during the spawning season.
- Six named storms formed during the season, along with 2 hurricanes.
- In addition, the the above, several other cyclones formed during the season.
- The expectation was that approximately 6 to 8 named storms would form during the late season.
- Scarborough Athletic under-19s side was formed during the 2010-11 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.