"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, Wallace had a frustrating season as he made twelve starts.
- In 1962, the 49ers had a frustrating season as they won only 6 games that year.
- But it still continued a frustrating season for both drivers.
- Doing so last spring, Brown believed, led to a frustrating season in which he made only 22 starts.
- He nearly quit the sport then, and again during a frustrating season last summer.
- Her rehab didn't take, and she had to sit out one frustrating season.
- This seemed to set the tone for a frustrating season.
- This has been a frustrating season for Giants fans, too.
- The 49ers had a frustrating season as they won only six games that year.
- From 1997 to 1999 he had three frustrating seasons with this team.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.