"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Lincoln Center produced the same number of performances in the season that just ended.
- Typically, very little is produced in the first season.
- It was July 1960 when the company started production and 1,865 units were produced in the introductory season.
- He said he had no excuse for not producing as much in the regular season.
- It ranked 152nd out of the 156 original series produced for network television in the 2005-2006 season.
- He has neither wife nor lady friends and is unlikely to produce offspring in the next season or so.
- A lower intensity call is produced in the non-breeding season.
- Another variation on the theme was produced later in the season.
- The first fruits borne by these trees were produced in the season of 1875-76.
- Plus, he's put a roof over the whole system so he can produce later in the season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.