"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now being aired on Sundays at 19:40, Shinhwa Broadcast launched its second season with a changed format.
- The company launched its 2012-13 season in June 2012.
- In May 2011, after a successful first year, the company launched its second season, including the productions:
- In 2001, Cal-Berkeley launched its season by winning the classic, the first major regatta of the season, on the way to an undefeated record.
- And since we could squeeze them in under the wire to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, it seemed a perfect way to launch our season.
- That goal and another by Madden gave the Devils a 2-1 victory, launching their season on a strange-but-true note.
- Myers launched his third season in September 2012.
- They launched their third season boasting size in defense and the strength of nine NHL draft picks.
- The show launched its second season in a new time slot, Thursday at 9 pm, on September 23, 1999.
- Fox will launch its first season next year on Memorial Day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.