"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the annual smog season begins May 1, and environmentalists are now warning this is no time to celebrate by relaxing tough standards, as some business groups want.
- When the "smog season" ended on Thursday (what a depressing season to have!)
- The smog season lasts from May to October.
- Under the plan, some 300 polluters who emit more than 10 tons of VOC's during the annual smog season would be obliged to participate.
- The new rules are expected to be in place by the next smog season, next summer.
- Petrol rationing of over 80 per cent during the smog season from May to October was suggested!
- Usually, the smog season is concentrated in summer.
- This long, hot summer has produced one of the worst smog seasons in years for the Northeastern United States.
- Through July 15, which marks the first half of the smog season, there were only 12 days when the ozone standard was exceeded.
- Although the extension lets almost 60 metropolitan areas off the hook for most of another smog season, many environmentalists counted it as a victory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.