"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The table begins with the first season of the Top League, 2003-04.
- Throughout the series, Ryan changes his persona about every year beginning with the 3rd season.
- The school is expected to begin football with the 2015 season.
- After years of speculation the men's and women's programs will be elevated to varsity status beginning with the 2012-13 season.
- Wrestling at the University of Iowa began with the 1910-1911 season.
- The deal began with the 2010-11 season and will run until 2012-13.
- Only one of those defeats came in the Bird era, which began with the 1979-80 season.
- The partnership will officially begin with the 2013 season.
- Pending contract negotiations and construction, play at the new field was originally expected to begin with the 2012 season.
- The deal began with the 2011 season and runs through the 2012 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.