"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Loudon sparked some controversy when in December 2005 his blog featured a post titled "Himmler and Benson-Pope; Spot the Difference?"
- One cited early use of the term permalink in its current sense was by Jason Kottke on March 5, 2000, in a post titled: "Finally.
- The first known reference is on November 2, 1992, in a post titled "Last Thursdayism proven!"
- Take a look at this, a post titled Advice for authors: So, what's my best advice?
- The same month, the singer revealed on her official blog that motherhood had inspired her to craft new music in a post titled "I feel a song coming on."
- At the suggestion of his mentors, Ries began to document his philosophy on his blog with a post titled "The lean startup."
- Seth Godin had a great post titled Where did it all go.
- The oldest post I can find was a post titled Boring on January 15, 2002.
- His post titled Who Sets Your Agenda is an eye-openerfor those of you who are struggling with personal productivity.
- In a previous post, aptly titled Learning from Customers, I published my implementation for a customer gift this past year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.