"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a boy it was with his family, moving from one army post to another.
- The island was an Army post from the 1790's to the 1960's.
- It was an active army post between 1941 and 1946.
- However, he had to resign from his army post and leave the country.
- It was only then that most of the community and Army posts closed, no longer being needed.
- That's what they called my father when he was coming up outside an army post down around Tucson.
- The town also had the regional jail and army post.
- But thus far, there have been few attacks on army posts.
- But is that necessarily what an Army post needs in a commander?
- The Constitution allows him to remain in the army post for eight more years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.