"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wasn't really considered for the Cheltenham Gold Cup although the Racing Post newspaper felt his early morning price of 66/1 was some value.
- In 2012 the Racing Post newspaper began sponsoring the race.
- While plans were made to use the magazine to compliment The Post newspaper, it unfortunately never took off due to time restrictions.
- (reference: Racing Post newspaper 19/7/07) The first such establishment was opened in Edinburgh in 2003 but later folded.
- In 2003 he was voted the greatest influence in horse racing history, according to a worldwide poll hosted by the Racing Post newspaper.
- There were more than 250 journalists working for The Post newspaper.
- In June 2007, Bailey had been promoted to editor-in-chief of all five Post newspapers.
- Evening Post newspaper 20 Sep 1886.
- Graham Ball, the then features editor at The Post newspaper, recalled that she was a notably astute and intelligent staff member.
- Freud was a columnist for the Racing Post newspaper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.