"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Post notes that it may not be possible to detect preparations for any military strike.
- Post notes near clocks or on the bathroom mirror to remind you to take your medicines.
- The Post notes this trend too and quotes some other members of Congress who don't much like it.
- Already, notes the Post , health insurance rates are starting to go up.
- The Post notes that this is a shift from Clinton's much more minimal assessment of the threat last fall.
- Their tactics were highly effective; as the Houston Post noted, "Many public officials.
- Post notes that the government can't do this alone.
- The Post noted the error and apologized in the February 15, 2007, edition.
- That is, until the Post pulled his name up on their computer and noted that he had been dead for two months.
- And, notes the Post , this is a bipartisan development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.