"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He felt like a sentry who had fallen asleep at his post suddenly called to attention.
- In May 1796 Pruden moved to a post called Edmonton House.
- Clark, ever ingenious, came up with the idea of creating a new post called counselor to the President.
- A little bit more than the least from thinks Late last year, I wrote a fairly popular post called Whats the least you can do?
- The balustrade is a series of vertical posts, called balusters.
- Prior to its foundation on 23 August 1953, there was a military post called El Comando.
- There is one post, called chaurasi, above him.
- Due to it running through a mainly rural setting, many of the junctions along its route feature hitchhiking posts called trempiadas.
- If you read my post called "Is Palm on the block?"
- A military post called Fort Humboldt was founded February 9, 1853.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.