"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Could it be an attempt to distinguish the Post House from the wham-bam school of New York service?
- Any of them would do fine, he thought, selecting the Post House at random and heading down the dual carriageway towards it.
- The old Post House, now Club Colette, takes that concept a bit further.
- "I can't keep Opus One in stock at the Post House," he said.
- My husband has got rooms for us all at the Post House there.
- The restaurants owned by the company include Smith & Wollensky and the Post House.
- Nello, the former Post House, is a beautiful place and has never looked better.
- Weather permitting, the Post House offers lunch and dinner outside every day.
- The main route to satisfaction at the Post House continues to be the oversize, premium-quality meat.
- I was only working forty hours at Post House!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.