"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, on the east side of Plum Island, a network of trenches remains from the area's tenure as an artillery post.
- The name never caught on and was later applied to an artillery post at the Presidio.
- The fortification complex consists of individual artillery posts grouped together into strategic points.
- Fort Columbia is an old coastal artillery post along the north side of the Columbia river outlet.
- Skills: Driving tanks and vehicles, capturing heavy machinegun and artillery posts.
- These were what he was trying to construct in the stretches between the artillery posts, although he still did not have the army to man them.
- These would provide data for the central artillery post to calculate and then transmit to the guns for the gun crew to follow.
- Early on the morning of June 6, 1944, he had looked out from his forward artillery post and had seen the Allied invasion fleet.
- Because of this fatal design flaw, the fort was removed from the list of active coastal artillery posts in 1909.
- During the American Civil War, the military established a defensive coastal artillery post and garrison at this location.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.