"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The memo provides no indication that Mr. Rumsfeld intended to leave his Pentagon post.
- It was these allegations that probably cost him the Pentagon post, but Mr. Tower also was criticized as being too close to the military industry.
- For years, the Senate has failed to exercise its constitutional responsibility to review thoroughly civilians nominated by the President to serve in high Pentagon posts.
- She left her Pentagon post last month.
- Officially, Harvey Point is some sort of Pentagon post.
- In the Pentagon post, Dr. Delauer was in charge of research and engineering from 1981 to 1984.
- Ryan remembered his name as a former candidate for a senior Pentagon post, which offer he'd turned down flat.
- Admiral Inman would bring a sharp mind, government experience and bipartisan respect to the Pentagon post.
- Having served as national security adviser before taking his Pentagon post, General Powell was a powerful figure in the Defense Department.
- But then an unexpected call came, and he was invited to apply for the Pentagon post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.