"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the door to the command post he looked back.
- He was taken to rest in the command post and died four hours later.
- I was on my way over to the command post.
- He didn't ask what his command post was to be forward of.
- He simply saw no reason to leave his own command post.
- "We need to get to the command post five minutes ago."
- Get everybody out of there and set up a command post.
- "So where do you want to set up the command post?"
- Then they were at the edge of the command post.
- In fact, I'm certain we would have dropped the guy at the command post.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.