"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Best garrison post I ever saw."
- In 1830, Mexican authorities created a customs and garrison post near the bay commanded by Juan Davis Bradburn.
- I just wanted peace, quiet, maybe a garrison post in a small town...My mind wasn't working well.
- But, earthquake-prone and a Russian garrison post, Tashkent was a hollow gridwork that had added miles rather than density.
- After the Civil War and until 1920, Fort Wayne served as a garrison post, with regiments rotated from the western frontier for rest.
- If that was wrong, I will be lucky to command a one-company garrison post guarding a bridge," she said.
- In 1873 the 7th Cavalry moved its garrison post to Fort Abraham Lincoln, Dakota Territory.
- The plan had sprung full-blown to her; she would gain access to the garrison post and kill Voukelitch.
- Guardia precincts are called casas cuartel (garrison posts).
- A federal garrison post was established in Rayado in 1850 and lasted until Fort Union was opened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.