"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the piece, the Post mentions that last summer Tripp was contacted about Willey by "a Newsweek reporter."
- (The Post also mentions that he scouted three locations.)
- The Post mentions a letter of Lincolnesque proportions displayed at the library that Bush wrote to his children during the run-up to Desert Storm.
- The Post would have mentioned that if it were a factor.
- The Post also mentions the army's distaste for Sharif's attempts to cut ties to Afghanistan's Taliban militia.
- 'Sit down a moment, dear . . . Does the Post mention this?'
- The Post mentions in its fourth paragraph a very relevant limit on possible success--that 70 percent of the men in the program have arrest records.
- (But how galling it must be for witness Alan Dershowitz that neither the Post nor the Times mentions his name.)
- The Post mentioned as an example Mari Masing Will, who it identified as Bob Dole's 1996 communications director.
- For its part, the Post does not even mention yesterday's NYT's report on the theft of $1 billion in international relief to Bosnia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.