"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He held on to his post of commander in chief of the army until 1998.
- He was already a general, and only 55, when he was given the important post of commander of the Santiago army garrison in 1971.
- From July 18, 1919 to October 18, 1919 he was transferred to post of commander of main army's artillery department.
- Rostam said he was being considered for the post of "chief commander of the oil fields of Kirkuk."
- In 1930 he was appointed to the post of commander in the Aizsargi home guard.
- Ahmed joined the Somali Army during the 1950s, and was promoted to the post of commander in 1960.
- The post of commander of ground troops was designated in early 1992.
- The post of lieutenant-general and cavalry commander was for the moment left vacant, but there was little doubt as to who would eventually occupy it.
- After the 1967 war, King Hussein eliminated the post of commander in chief, but made Marshal Majali defense minister, until 1970.
- In 1997, the post of commander in chief of United States forces in Europe came open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.