"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, if you believe for a second that any politician genuinely cares about anything other than power then you are even more naive than your post suggests.
- Soon they realized that Ryessman had influence in the Party far greater than his post as Burgomaster of Altgarten would suggest.
- Your post suggests there is...
- Your post on the other hand suggests that you were only talking about one sci-fi element (out of an unknown total quantity) being out of place.
- There is a rather more subtle difference than this post - or the article above - suggests.
- I suspect the next post will suggest diseases are caused by evil rays escaping from the TV...
- But as Mahoney's posts suggest, the Not The Booker prize was typically contentious this year.
- However, a 2006 post on kerneltrap.org suggested it may be possible to use NTFS-3g on Linux.
- Many posts on facebook and other social media suggest that the phenomenon is on the rise, especially with young people and in certain cities, especially Mostar.
- Afraid your post suggests contagion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.