"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Unfortunately, I'm just the victim of some bad timing with the Post article last Friday."
- According to the Post article, beryllium can kill a worker quickly if large amounts are inhaled at once.
- Joe recognized her from her photo in one of the Post articles about the crash.
- Some of the payments for personal trips were made after the Post articles were published.
- The Post article provided powerful details that expand what we know about the camps and the abhorrent practices there.
- Well, before the ink had dried on that Post article, somebody must have had quite a talking-to.
- This first Post article was the first public mention of the theory that the lead levels were tied to chloramine.
- You can read more about the exhibition in this Daily Post article.
- The Post article, however, told a very different story.
- The editorial was a response to a previous Post article which questioned the Romanow government's financial record.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.