"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I think the mayor might end up in the movies," the Post quoted one aide as saying.
- The Post quoted her as having asked loudly.
- The Post quotes the assessment of a congressional aide familiar with the tape: "devastating."
- The Post notes this trend too and quotes some other members of Congress who don't much like it.
- The Post quotes his reference to the "colonialism" and "state socialism" of the original arrangement.
- "He doesn't know," the Post quotes one scientist who interviewed the man for an hour, "the most elementary facts about what a nuclear reactor is."
- The Post quoted unidentified sources as saying the quarterback had made his decision and only an 11th-hour change of heart could keep him in college.
- Today's Post quotes her as calling the current correction "overdone."
- "He did what he was supposed to do," The Post quoted the official as saying.
- The Post quoted one trustee as saying the board had decided on the settlement offer to induce the former president to "leave completely."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.