"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New wave and post punk were the trend in 80s Russian rock.
- New wave and post punk were also trends in '80s Russian rock.
- They played a style of post punk that included elements from jazz, noise rock, and art rock.
- The band plays a mix of post punk indie rock and afro-punk.
- I Hate Myself use elements of post punk and indie in their songs.
- Their inventive approach touched on many different styles and genres, including, industrial music, post punk, new wave.
- There was also a revival of garage rock and post punk, which when mixed with electronic music produced new rave.
- Funk also has left its mark on New wave music, and its pulse is evident in post punk as well.
- During the late 1970s and early 1980s, it became synonymous with the post punk and new wave subcultures.
- His own personal tastes were deep in new wave, post punk, glam rock, hip hop and acid house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.