"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The post of chief financial officer is a new one at the company.
- He told you how excellent you'd be for the post of first officer.
- "You never should have accepted the post of first officer."
- The post of chief operating officer will not be filled.
- There are no plans to fill the post of chief operating officer.
- His excitement faded, however, when he learned the post of chief medical officer had been filled.
- The post of chief operating officer that the Foundation created a few months ago has been abolished.
- He retains his posts of senior vice president and chief operations officer.
- He was elected chairman in 1960, retaining the post of chief executive officer until his retirement four years later.
- The company is eliminating the post of chief executive officer and the board is expected to name a chairman at its meeting next week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.