"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he turned and looked the other way, down the road to where the white posts marked the beginning of the Wizard's personal territory.
- A post marks the spot where Queensland, SA and NSW meet.
- At the border a white post with the shield of London on it marks the Greater London border.
- Ahead of them was black piling and a tall post marking the place where the two rivers met.
- Post is named for the geological marker in a field nearby: a post marking the geographic center of the state of Oregon.
- The post would have marked the meeting place for the hundred.
- The post marks the spot where the body of an itinerent peddlar, Jacob Harris, was displayed after he was hanged in 1734 for the murder of Richard Miles.
- Yellow and black signs and posts mark bus stops in the ACT.
- No formal post marked the border between Reatur's domain and Dordal's.
- Red and white posts mark the boundaries of these military areas (shown on Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale maps).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.