"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Attacks on Baghdad diminished because of poor weather, air force officers reported, but a bridge and a communications post were destroyed.
- I'll set up the communications post in town.
- Hahn looked under the sci-deck balcony toward the communications post.
- The Officer in front of Sakal yelled from his communications post.
- Kirk could see Uhura behind Wesley, at the communications post.
- They were still in the combat center but had moved from the communications post to the Battle Room.
- Several other small American intelligence and communications posts would remain.
- Butler walked across the bridge to the forward communications post.
- Pickney suggested he follow her to a communications post.
- The communications post was at the rear of the great open command area.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.