"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The colonists first used this trail to deliver the mail using post riders.
- We owe this description to a post rider, the only witness to the massacre, who died shortly after.
- Later, post riders became popular when there was an obvious demand for the transportation of public correspondence.
- Elizabethan England really started using post riders in earnest, being much more open to public use despite government restrictions.
- There are few post riders now bringing mail from the south.
- He understood that the post riders need not be sorcerers.
- Suddenly, a post rider approaches with a telegram to the landowner.
- She'd just grabbed off half the post riders for that.
- The other distinguishing feature was that post riders operated on a schedule.
- The post riders had to make good time, specified clearly, and milestones came into their own to measure progress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.