"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the summer of 2008, she spent an evening with them and filmed an attack on a police post.
- It is a small police post with cells at the back.
- The police posts were those of Force 17, an elite unit.
- The army said that it had fired at four police posts, but gave no further details.
- The police post was established inside a local school a little more than a year ago.
- It developed from a police post and is administered by a village management board.
- There are a few shops, a hospital, a bank, schools and police post at the market place near the temple.
- On Saturday, attacks against three police posts made clear that violence is still not a thing of the past here.
- In addition to the police posts, the campaign includes special training for security personnel and a public education program.
- "All right," called the girl, "now get through to the police post and tell them I want the inspector down as well."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.