"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two-thirds of the way through, the Post cites experts who say that the findings are hardly surprising (an opinion also expressed by Slate 's Moneybox).
- The Post cited as evidence the 2004 report by Major General Antonio Taguba:
- Mr. Lewi said The Post cited daily sales of 550,000 in the April-to-April period and now has a circulation "a shade under 500,000."
- In a front-page report on her "behind-the-scenes influence," the Post cites sources who say "Wolf's tentacles stretch far beyond" the project to which Gore assigned her.
- The Post cited "U.S. intelligence and national security officials" in reporting this.
- Post also cited creative differences as a reason for the split.
- The Post cites "individuals familiar with the case."
- Mr. Rosen said he believed The Post cited traffic declines to feed its narrative that "the column had run its course."
- The Post cited banned wood product, such as teak and merbau ending up in Armstrong's factories in China.
- The Post cited both Administration and Congressional sources.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.