"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it was the drill ground and the battlefield that stirred his blood.
- They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.
- In a thousand years, she had not found another who stirred her blood as he did.
- "Nothing like a good mystery to stir a man's blood."
- It stirred his blood and he would have willingly joined in.
- Then she laughed, low and long with a female richness that stirred his blood.
- For me it was just the opposite, an alarm call stirring my blood.
- To stir men's blood; I only speak right on.
- The smell of life was everywhere, stirring her blood for the journey ahead.
- She stirred his blood as few women had the power to do now.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.