"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This will allow more blood to flow to your brain.
- There was only a pinpoint opening to allow blood to flow.
- Those veins were different from the others - they did not allow blood to flow up, but only down.
- Administrative mistakes can also allow bad blood to find its way into medical use.
- Keep the person's face elevated to allow blood to drain.
- The captain was not about to allow additional blood to stain his hands.
- I will not allow blood to be shed, not even by you, my friend from the West.
- One day, he allows blood to be drawn for the first time in years.
- It also allows menstrual blood to leave a woman's body.
- They do allow such blood to be used for research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.