"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they make us stay long enough, they'll have time to test my blood.
- Then your blood will be tested every 30 minutes for 2 hours.
- They also said it was dangerous to learn a new system while testing blood for patients.
- The researcher agreed to test the woman's blood that day.
- We never got to testing my blood to see how it worked because I had to stop the medication.
- But her instructions to test his blood at least twice a day were not as easy to follow.
- I don't plan on checking in with him every week to have my blood tested.
- It costs about $85 to test a woman's blood for antibodies.
- Mourning's blood was tested as part of the Heat's physical.
- University of Pennsylvania may have found a way to test blood for lung cancer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.