"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hands that had once been stained with a friend's blood.
- An old man was holding his face, one side stained with blood.
- He still lay on the table, stained with his own blood.
- The water around me was stained with blood, and I wondered why.
- She dropped the key, and it was stained with blood.
- The hair at the side of the dog's mouth was stained with blood.
- Then, following the directions of his book, he stained himself all over with her blood.
- He held a knife in his hand, its point stained with blood.
- The car was found in Manhattan three weeks later, stained with blood.
- Some of the stones were said to be stained with blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.