"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The doctor doesn't need to drain all your blood to figure out if there is something going on.
- "Can you think of no way someone could drain the blood?"
- "We have to begin trying to drain blood from a stone."
- The man's brown face turned gray as blood drained from it.
- Now more requests do you want to drain all the blood from my body?
- "Carol is going to drain our blood to make the next one."
- I saw a man drain her blood into a bathtub.
- He drained so much blood from me now that I was scarcely about to stand.
- He held still while she made a precise cross cut and drained the blood.
- The doctor can use a chest tube to drain the blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.