"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hadn't had to get its blood on her own hands.
- As a result, the rest of the body does not get enough blood.
- He knew it was better not to get their blood up looking for him.
- If only so they wouldn't get blood on their best clothes.
- There was something about it that got your blood going.
- But you know, I was so careful not to get his blood on me.
- Tests also may be done to find areas of the heart that are not getting enough blood.
- Like we said yesterday, he's got blood on his hands here.
- Does he believe that one can get blood out of a stone?
- We've used that method of getting Outside blood many times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.