"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You could not pay me enough to let that thing suck my blood."
- Only he didn't want them sucking blood out of these children.
- He had sucked her blood, though she didn't like to say that where others could possibly hear.
- The burning sun seemed to be sucking our very blood out of us.
- These people can suck blood from a stone, getting on the wrong side of them is asking for serious trouble.
- A bug had sucked blood out of him, from his back.
- Chief among them is the ability to suck blood from people to regain health.
- It is widely known for sucking fresh blood from living things.
- It was sucking blood from the cut on his palm.
- People's desire help their community rather than suck its blood is used to trick them into working for less money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.