"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could open her up, but she'd lose too much blood.
- What had happened to cause him to lose so much blood?
- Men could die very suddenly, once they lost too much blood.
- Women need more iron because they lose blood each month during their period.
- I'd lost enough blood over the years to know the signs.
- He had not lost much blood, but oh God, the pain.
- In a short time more, you will have lost too much blood.
- The boy later died because he lost too much blood.
- How could a man lose so much blood and live?
- None were too serious, though he had lost much blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.