"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your heart beats faster to carry blood to where it's needed.
- These are the arteries that carry blood to the heart itself.
- Their function is to carry blood to all cells of the body.
- These big ears have many veins, which carry blood throughout the body.
- Veins carried blood, which was created by digested food, to the rest of the body.
- One of the vessels which carries blood to the heart muscle is blocked.
- In people who smoke, the arteries that carry blood to the heart become narrowed over time.
- A strong heart carries more blood, along with oxygen and nutrients, to the rest of the body.
- Arteries are vessels that carry blood from the heart to the body's organs.
- Veins are the vessels that carry blood back to the heart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.