"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was they who suggested we needed new blood, so to speak.
- Around the Valley now, there is talk that both businesses need new blood.
- Very soon he was going to need human blood, or the pace of his growth would first slow, then stop.
- Oh, one more question, how much blood would we need?
- This makes sure that the person who needs blood gets the right type.
- He would need rest and blood before he'd be up to par.
- It was there when you needed blood and I provided.
- It meant he needed human blood in order to exist.
- People who need blood in a hurry often find themselves far from home.
- His body continued to need blood whether he wanted it or not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.