"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If one wants new blood, office space must be made for the old.
- He wanted blood, all right, but it would have to come from someone else.
- She wants his blood, as it will increase her power.
- If I say so, she's got six men want my blood.
- They wanted blood, and would have it before the law arrived.
- They wanted blood and victory, not one or the other.
- It was 1987 and I didn't want the small investors' blood on my hands.
- I want the flesh and blood - the living man.
- If they want blood, I can create whatever is required for their machines.
- "You don't want blood on the inside of the car."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.