"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked at his hand, which was covered in blood.
- Maybe he just wasn't used to being covered in blood.
- The front of her uniforn-1 was covered in black blood.
- She covered a world in blood, but the race of Set was no more.
- He turned to me, and the right side of his face was covered in blood.
- Covered in blood, he did not look like a human being.
- And never mind the fact that she'd been covered in blood at the time.
- It was not the first time he had come home covered in blood.
- But not like it is now, all covered in blood.
- By the time they reached her, she was covered in blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.