"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now they had to get away, before their own blood was spilled.
- Too much blood had already been spilled simply because it could be.
- He was Sure that some blood must have been spilled.
- He had never thought they would make it this far without blood being spilled at some point.
- Even the memory of that man's face made him want to spill blood.
- Too much blood has been spilled for them to live in their old neighborhoods again.
- The cut spilled enough blood to cover his face nearly killing him.
- Too long you have watched over us and spilled much blood on our account.
- "The sacred blood must not be spilled on the ground!"
- To spill blood there has no luck in it, be you right or wrong.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.