"blood" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even at that distance, it was obvious the bottle contained blood.
- The police found a rope around her neck and a wooden board nearby which contained human blood.
- Q. What about the vials that appear to contain blood?
- He had had no idea that human beings contained so much blood.
- These marks were said to contain human blood, suggested to be that of the victim.
- Flush down the toilet all liquid waste that contains blood.
- Bowls on the windowsill contain blood from the day's patients.
- Hepatitis B vaccine now contains no human tissue or blood.
- Later, it says, they found "a man's leather glove containing human blood."
- Test results from the river prove it to contain human blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.