"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this unlikely setting, a whole community of art traders has made a home.
- Yet, being in a largely residential area, it's an unlikely setting for an arts centre.
- The country seemed a very unlikely setting for a national uprising.
- In some ways Washington seems an unlikely setting for the next skirmish over affirmative action.
- Industrial materials are making their way into unlikely settings - like your house.
- An unlikely setting for a dream come true, but the Place, as it was soon dubbed, became their perfect spot.
- Amid this unlikely setting, however, there are some major Roman remains to be discovered.
- It would be hard to imagine a more unlikely setting for crack.
- But the topic now knows no limits, even in the most unlikely setting.
- And it's at home in the most unlikely settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.