"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also introduced a more modern setting, a style that was carried over to the next game.
- He was most concerned with problems of maintaining traditional observance in the modern setting.
- Each of the characters has been Hellenized to suit the culture and modern setting.
- The film's story places the Stooges in a modern setting.
- In a more modern setting, the parents' hold on the young couple seems less plausible.
- The shows featured modern American settings and simple scene changes to suit the small theatre.
- Even in its modern setting, this house has a peaceful feeling.
- Here, in this modern setting, they were shouting for the blood of aristocrats.
- After that, the story changes to a modern setting involving living by the lessons of the commandments.
- In the vast majority of modern occupational settings there will be no risk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.