"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At its lowest setting, the table was higher than I would have preferred.
- All units share the same basic settings: high, low, and off.
- For basic cooking, the high and low settings provide everything you need.
- Place rack in lowest setting, or about 12 inches from heat.
- They shrugged and went back to work at the lower setting.
- Always use the lowest setting for either of these procedures.
- This being our first try, I'll use the lowest setting.
- He reached out and pulled the throttle back to a lower setting.
- "But we do know that a lower setting won't even slow it down."
- "For instance, a person with baby fine hair should use the lowest possible setting."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.